"Stupendous!"

Gaylord du Bois said:
A cousin of mine knows Quinny and reckons he says it all the time.

When I saw him in Vegas, after he had told me he had said it we were sat at a blackjack table and I showed him my ace king hand. He whispered in my ear "Stupendous, best hand i have ever seen in Mandalay bay"

You're all nuts!

16726476.jpg

"Stupendous!"

Just spoken to Tyler's dog, he confirmed it was Tyler. Also said he gives his arse a right kicking when cunts mistake it for Quinn.

Safe to say he's got a blue arse.

GSW Blue said:
Just met Mr Tyler sat on a wall outside the Oval and he informed me that he does not recall saying the word Stupendous and thinks it must have been NQ. Nice fella by the way, said he loved it when Sergio scored.
I Can confirm Tyler was watching the cricket at the oval yesterday.

MCFC-alan88 said:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/alan-nicholson-2/tyler[/soundcloud]

It's obviously Quinn. if you can't see the difference in the sound envelope from the moment Quinn says "Stupendous" then you need a sight test as well as your ears syringing. If you were to continue the sound envelope to Quinn's next word you would see the obvious similarity with Stupendous too.

The Quinn brigade all have Nialls disco pants stuck in their ears. It is so obviously Tyler, that a deaf dodo could pick it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.