Stupid little things that bug you

This fucking weather.

Feels like i’ve been living in a cave for months.
Just grey, windy & wet all day every day.

Surely it’s my human right to see a bit of sun for more than 2 weeks per year?

Might consider the sunbed next week to get a bit of colour back and feel human again ;-)

How much bastard rain can we get while other parts of the world are begging for water!

I feel sorry for parents with no money, trapped in a house bored shitless during the holidays - bet it doesn’t do any good for mental health
I blame this government and there's no point in complaining. All the years they've in power and done sod all about the weather.

Asda this morning at half seven , nearly takes the knocker off the front door and hammers on the door as well for good measure , i said i am not deaf and dont kick the shit out of my door , he said your door is ok and i said that is not the fucking point . 99% of the drivers are really nice , just got the **** this morning
At least your queen wasp will have been scared off :D

When a family are walking on the pavement towards me taking up the whole pavement. And I have to move into the road or just barge through.

If my kids didn't move I would go mad at them

When I see such a group a group approaching me, I move to the inside of the pavement furthest away from the kerb to force them to walk in single file or force one of them onto the road.

I blame this government and there's no point in complaining. All the years they've in power and done sod all about the weather.
Maybe instead of people going on holiday, they transfer the £2/3/4 grand to the government.
The government then build the worlds biggest fans up and down the country blowing away the constant grey clouds back to sea.
At least we can have BBQ’s in the garden all year and relax in the sunshine.
The year after you can go on holiday (if you wanted) knowing when you land back here there will be sunshine.
Fuck the grass - if Australia can manage, so can we.
The Spanish will be coming here for the weather…..

Or maybe not ;-)

Last edited:
I had some guy delivering a prescription the other day. The way he hammered on the door I thought it was the Drug Squad or the Anti-Terror lot at the wrong house. Or maybe a Bailiff with a Sheriff's Writ, something like that.

On the other hand, some of these delivery guys barely knock at all and shoot off while my arse is still lifting from the chair. There has to be a happy medium, but few seem to achieve it.

The idea behind it is for emergency services to know there is a child on board, mostly needed in severe accidents where car seats can be thrown from the vehicle and in older days have not been searched for due to nobody knowing there was a "baby on board"
In which case they should remove the sign when the kid isn't with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.