Stupid little things that bug you

People (usually thick ones) who add or leave out the letter S

e.g. my wife's maiden name was Owen. The amount of time people people called her Owens. It made my shit itch. I used to work with a fella called Tony Byrne. So he called called Tony Burns by thick twunts.

Then there's the S droppers.
A footballer gets injured "I see he's out for 6 week". Pluralise it, you thick fucker. You sound like your head buttons up at the back.

A few football related ones:

That there are other clubs that are called ‘City’.

Concourse singers who don’t sing in the stands.

Teams who play in yellow whose fans chant “Ye-llow... ye-llow... ye-llow”.

Sets of fans who chant “HANDBALL... HANDBALL” whenever the other fans shout it thinking there’s been a handball.

That we use the ‘Heartbeat’ theme tune for Leroy Sané when “Leroy” doesn’t rhyme with Heartbeat but “Raheem” does but we only have “he’s top of the league” for Raz and when we’re not top we don’t sing owt else for Raz.

And when people call certain defensive tactics a “block”. “Low block”/“high block”.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were shit granted but at least they were MG's

I've had two, the first one I could see it falling apart around me as I trundled down the motorway at no more than 70mph officer, great fun but appalling build quality, second one was a bit better

Blue badge holders who think it gives them carte blanche to park like a twat.

Sets of fans who chant “HANDBALL... HANDBALL” whenever the other fans shout it thinking there’s been a handball.

They think it's original and humorous when in fact it shows you up for the thundercunts that you actually are.

I can't stand City fans "ole"ing at the best of times but certainly not in the first half.

As soon as it started at 2-0 up against United in 2017/18, I had a gut feeling that we'd lose.

When the lift door is about to close in the lobby at work and some stuck up woman jars her hand in it as you’re about to go and then presses floor 2.

Use the stairs you fat cretin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.