Stupid little things that bug you

Flying Qatar last April, was in the queue for the toilet, struck up conversation with this lovely lady waiting behind me . Seemed to go on for about 5 minutes , then the door opened and I walked in
The person had left the bowl covered in shit
I now had this dilemma. Do I try and remove the shit by trying to piss on it, or clean it with bog paper
What would this lovely lady think of me if I left it?
Would she think I’d destroyed the bowl?
Ended up cleaning it by hand (toilet squares )

It's a metaphor Google what that means if you're not out of breath.

It isn't a metaphor it's scottish slang from the 17th century meaning go away or fuck off made famous by this folk song

I am sure @Magicpole can confirm this.

Anyway as for the topic

People who stand at the front of the bus when there is seats.

Last edited:
I once went into a station bog and spotted two turds nestling on top of the cistern.

Don’t know why but it still makes me laugh.

bog in wales last year, enormous pile of turds right in front of the bog itself, looked like a whole family had had a go

Highway Maintenance vehicles.
Poor grammar, eg 'of,' instead of 'have.'
Feet on seats and what is it with those people who sit on the back of metal benches with their feet on the seats?
Shrieking women in pubs, ladies NOTHING is THAT funny.

People sitting behind me on the bus who haven’t cleaned their teeth. They’re usually mouth breathers too just to make it worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.