Stupid little things that bug you

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
You’re occupying 3 out of 4 cubicles? Exactly how wide are you?
Even if we suspend disbelief and imagine that I've taken out the dividing panels and somehow sat across 3 toilets, if the deviant was in trap 2 of 4, how could I have possibly taken up the other 3?

I think you're being a bit silly.

dronefromsector7G

I wondered if someone would ask this. I discussed it with my lad only last week - he works at the same place.

I've mentioned to various people over a long period of time, the dilemma that one faces when choosing a cubicle. Common perception is 1 or 4. I can see the sense, you can't possibly have someone on each side of you should the worst happen and there's a rush.

Now, in a similar way to Pep's issue with the attendance last night but with a different desire for hit rate - it's all about bums on seats. I think that less people are likely to go 2 or 3 so plump for 3 as long as it's clean, which it invariably is - therefore supporting my theory.

There's still a trap unoccupied two doors away so if another shitter comes in, they can still obey the unwritten rule.

What was possibly even more peculiar about the weirdo this morning, was that he had his shit, then stood up and pissed on it.
Ok. Have you ever had the misfortune to be in a trap next to someone cracking one off though? I have. Couple of years ago. Oh he was very quiet so much so I couldn’t hear him. His mistake was that he was casting a shadow on the floor and the quick movement was sadly unmistakable:-/

Mr Blue Moon

Even if we suspend disbelief and imagine that I've taken out the dividing panels and somehow sat across 3 toilets, if the deviant was in trap 2 of 4, how could I have possibly taken up the other 3?

I think you're being a bit silly.
No just trying to Trap you ;-)

Wretched Vengeance

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
Folk who are utterly incapable of doing anything quietly.

Closing drawers/doors, cupboards, car doors, talking with excessive volume, noisy shite on their phone that everyone one else gets to hear, putting a cup or plate down by almost launching it at the intended target. The list goes on.

I think I am may have developed misophonia.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.