Stupid little things that bug you

Busy bodies in trivial matters. I was in a rush this morning and just wanted to buy a bottle of water in Tesco, went to queue but saw that the lady in front was on her phone and hadn't noticed the vacant self-service till.

Couldn't be arsed with asking her inanely of whether she was queueing so just walked in front of her as it was a few seconds between the one person on the other till finishing and she was wasting other people's time.

Lady says nothing to me but fat arsed woman who was using other till complains on her behalf.

No time for people like that, fuck off and mind your own business. Why should I obey this rule of social etiquette for someone who is glued to their phone?

Knobhead drivers in Oldham doing over 70 on a 30 road just as I’m crossing then beeping me for telling them they are a knobhead
They aren’t just an Oldham problem… they’re everywhere.

I half/fake step out in front of them now, look like I’m about to run across the road in front of them. It absolutely fucking shits them up every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.