Stupid little things that bug you

You turn up at the supermarket and the car park is fairly empty. I think great its going to be empty'ish inside. Only to find it packed with employees doing online shopping.
Or you park somewhere well away from other cars so that you can get in and out easily (and there is no chance of an accidental ding in a door) only for some halfwit to come and park alongside....

It is annoying when the flat is getting very untidy and there is no one around (except me) who can clean it.
Friend of mine recommended to check dazzling cleaning on this website and maybe hire them for a weekly cleaning.
I can cook and shop and do some basic repairs, but when it comes to cleaning it's not for me at all.

Last edited:
It is annoying when the flat is getting very untidy and there is no one around (except me) who cal clean it.
I feel your pain!

There are periods of the year where I work 10-13 hours a day and I don’t have the time nor energy to clean the flat.

I’m thinking of getting a cleaner in for those times because I hate untidiness and uncleanliness.

People who leave a big space at the end of a post, so you have to scroll down and down to finally see some shit and highly predictable “joke”

I feel your pain!

There are periods of the year where I work 10-13 hours a day and I don’t have the time nor energy to clean the flat.

I’m thinking of getting a cleaner in for those times because I hate untidiness and uncleanliness.

If you’re at work 13 hours and probably asleep for about 8 of the other 11 how does the gaff get untidy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.