Stupid little things that bug you

Whenever we have a bit of hot weather the media’s obsession with telling us which parts of the world we are going to be hotter than
I agree, but then I go and tell all those who go to Egypt and Turkey in the Spring and Autumn and tell me that it was 40 degrees when it’s been 14 or so here, so really I don’t give a monkey’s;)

Why do people with disabled parking get to park for free? Offering them the most convenient places to park is fine, but why free? I'm quite sure a lot of them receive or earn more than my miserable pension.
You begrudge disabled people being able to park for free now ? Disabled is the clue so most not able to work and benefits are not as great as the daily fail would have you believe, christ sake

Parents who post pics on social media of their kids in uniform holding up signs showing "Year x". Nobody cares! And for that reason, I'm going nowhere near Arsebook tomorrow.
All over LinkedIn, usually a picture of two kids holding hands walking into the distance or a kid up against the wall like a police mugshot.

Car ads on the telly that proclaim "car shown not to UK spec". Are you seriously telling me that car companies couldn't afford to film different ads for specific markets?
I've seen the same car ads here and overseas with the image reversed so the car is being driven on the left side of the road here and the right side abroad. A giveaway is often the generic number plate that has only letters and numbers that read the same whichever version of the film is used. (e.g. ATH 108/801 HTA).

Bus lanes
Thinking more the fact that black cabs are allowed in them but not private hire , both are doing the same job !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.