Stupid little things that bug you

I went for a pub meal with a friend who brought along his daughter's American boyfriend. I must admit, watching him eat his meal by constantly stabbing at the food did begin to irritate me. I know it's the way most American eat but I do have a "thing" about table manners which do seem to be sadly disappearing.

Buzzy insects , one came in when i had the window open last night and it stung me on the inside of the top of my leg , my minge nearly got it lol, painful as fuck

cunts who use self check outs, scan items then put them unbagged into the packing area, finish then spend 10 minutes putting the stuff into bags.

Are people that thick to not understand to put the items straight into a bag

cunts who use self check outs, scan items then put them unbagged into the packing area, finish then spend 10 minutes putting the stuff into bags.

Are people that thick to not understand to put the items straight into a bag
I do that... (not the 10 mins part).

Sometimes if an item isn't placed in the bag how the machine wants it'll not recognise it properly and the fucking amber/red light comes on and ends up taking much longer than chucking them in the bag while the payment method is being read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.