Stupid little things that make you happy.

Walking into ramsgate town just now with my sky blue City coat on. About eight 6th formers come out of the local grammar school walking towards me.
They get about 50 yards pass me than at the top of their voices start sing knick knack paddy wack.....

Made me laugh how brave they were waiting till they got to the end of the road and 50yards away from me lol. Still better than trying to be hard men I guess. Never use to happen until 2012 !

Walking into ramsgate town just now with my sky blue City coat on. About eight 6th formers come out of the local grammar school walking towards me.
They get about 50 yards pass me than at the top of their voices start sing knick knack paddy wack.....

Made me laugh how brave they were waiting till they got to the end of the road and 50yards away from me lol. Still better than trying to be hard men I guess. Never use to happen until 2012 !
That would be Ramsgate, Trafford I take it.

Being close to home after eating breakfast at a local diner and being able to get to a bathroom before sharding one’s pants. Sitting down and reading BM

My new Steelseries Apex 3 illuminated keyboard,
Dont worry I know i'm sad but it lights up in pretty colours & you can set it in all different combinations & its easier to see with my tired old eyes, plus it was less than £50 & it feels like a really good quality keyboard (better than my last £9.99 tesco one anyway)
I also pushed the boat out & got a new illuminated mouse (logitech G203) & thats fantastic as well, Happy Days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.