Stupid things your mrs has a go at you about....

Peter Doherty said:
Stealing women's knickers and running around the house with them on my head. She is strange...
She do's sound strange stealing womens knickers and making you wear them on your head,tho kind of cool n kinky..

triger700 said:
2 things really!
Moaning when the football has come on, after you have sat watching Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastends, Hollyoaks, Big Brothers little Brother, then Big Brother (WTF). One tree 10290 or whatever it's fucking called and some dance program which is for kids in wheel chairs or something!!

And ear buds and wet towels................. EVERYWHERE!

Oh! 3 things...... HAIR! Thats everwhere has well! On my face in the shower, in my food rapped around my cock every morning. she could be away for a year and I would still find one there in the morning!!............ Oooooooooo!

I AM FUCKER MAD NOW! Might go and Twat in her sleep!!

Good Thead!

This!!

Are we going out with the same woman??WTF is all the hair about??Its everywhere!!
And you hit the nail on the head when we have to sit through approx 6 hrs of shite tv and soaps but when theres 90mins of football on they throw a wobbler!!
And cleaning..like its never done PROPERLY!!!Yet when you dont do it because you clearly cant do it to her standards your a lazy f*cker!!!Grrrr
If i won the lottery tomorrow i`d be off as thats the only way i`d be able to afford to get away from her!!

brand blue heavies said:
triger700 said:
2 things really!
Moaning when the football has come on, after you have sat watching Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastends, Hollyoaks, Big Brothers little Brother, then Big Brother (WTF). One tree 10290 or whatever it's fucking called and some dance program which is for kids in wheel chairs or something!!

And ear buds and wet towels................. EVERYWHERE!

Oh! 3 things...... HAIR! Thats everwhere has well! On my face in the shower, in my food rapped around my cock every morning. she could be away for a year and I would still find one there in the morning!!............ Oooooooooo!

I AM FUCKER MAD NOW! Might go and Twat in her sleep!!

Good Thead!

This!!

Are we going out with the same woman??WTF is all the hair about??Its everywhere!!
And you hit the nail on the head when we have to sit through approx 6 hrs of shite tv and soaps but when theres 90mins of football on they throw a wobbler!!
And cleaning..like its never done PROPERLY!!!Yet when you dont do it because you clearly cant do it to her standards your a lazy f*cker!!!Grrrr
If i won the lottery tomorrow i`d be off as thats the only way i`d be able to afford to get away from her!!
HAHAHA!!! The hair things gets right on my fucking tits! Every morning after she's finished in the shower, I can guarantee she's malted like some fucking hound in the bath. I've started leaving it on the side of the bath now, promising myself that if she ever goes to the loo afterwards and doesn't move it, i'll put it on her pillow at night.
We had a barney this morning actually. Came downstairs and she's there, about to make herself some sarnies for work:

'Did you get any butter when we went shopping?' she asked
'No, thought you did'.
'For fucks sake, I need some butter' she moaned.

After a load of banter, me being cool as fuck and winding her up to the edge, she walked out, didn't say bye and stormed off to work in her car.

'Must be rag week', I thought.

Her: why haven't you hoovered today?

Me: Too busy

Her: I only ask you to do one thing

Me: (In my best and most irritatin sarcastic manner) Yeah, well it was the other things that needed doing that got in the way -like cutting grass, walking dog, putting up some shelves, putting up pictures, planing a sticking door and finishing boaring out the loft that got in the way - all stuff that I know you'd have loved to done instead of 10 minutes hoovering. (Had 2 hrs on bluemoon and MW2 also!)

It then descended into our normal argument....

Her: You're such a twat

Me: Yes I know

Her: Really, your a fucking twat

Me: Yes I know, you forgot selfish.

Her: I mean it, you really are a selfish twat

Me: Yes I know

Ad Infinitum, until she gets bored and fucks off upstairs leaving me free for Bluemoon or MW2!

Stupid woman.

Pigeonho said:
brand blue heavies said:
This!!

HAHAHA!!! The hair things gets right on my fucking tits! Every morning after she's finished in the shower, I can guarantee she's malted like some fucking hound in the bath. I've started leaving it on the side of the bath now, promising myself that if she ever goes to the loo afterwards and doesn't move it, i'll put it on her pillow at night.
We had a barney this morning actually. Came downstairs and she's there, about to make herself some sarnies for work:

'Did you get any butter when we went shopping?' she asked
'No, thought you did'.
'For fucks sake, I need some butter' she moaned.

After a load of banter, me being cool as fuck and winding her up to the edge, she walked out, didn't say bye and stormed off to work in her car.

'Must be rag week', I thought.

and another thing! its thier fucking hair that blocks the bath and sink hole but yet we are the one's that have to pull the chunks of shit out!!

And I would like to find a clean towel without fake tan or make up on it!

Also whats up with the hair dryer 1st thinking in the morning! why not use the other room or down stairs!!!

AND!!! if her tweeser go missing IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

my wife got a kitten off the rspca, i told her no but she was having none of it. i agreed to have the little sod in the house as long as it got its tubes tied by the vet. the cat goes in and due to a vet cock up leading to an overdose of aneasthetic, the little bugger dies.

apparently that is my fault!!!! the cat is dead cos of my selfish behavior and i should have known it wouldnt survive the op!!

she retaliates by getting two new cats from the rspca, and due to pure unluckiness, they also died and now we have no cats.

we bought a gerbil as well but that blew its own head off by chewing through a live cable. she hasnt said it yet, but i know its all my fault somewhere down the line.

thinking about it, the rabbit incident was blamed on me as well!!!

bloody women!!!

myleftfoot said:
my wife got a kitten off the rspca, i told her no but she was having none of it. i agreed to have the little sod in the house as long as it got its tubes tied by the vet. the cat goes in and due to a vet cock up leading to an overdose of aneasthetic, the little bugger dies.

apparently that is my fault!!!! the cat is dead cos of my selfish behavior and i should have known it wouldnt survive the op!!

she retaliates by getting two new cats from the rspca, and due to pure unluckiness, they also died and now we have no cats.

we bought a gerbil as well but that blew its own head off by chewing through a live cable. she hasnt said it yet, but i know its all my fault somewhere down the line.

thinking about it, the rabbit incident was blamed on me as well!!!

bloody women!!!
your a disgrace,why didn't you switch off the mains
i liked the "somewhere down the line" mate,quite apt :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.