Sturidge gutted and/or bitter to leave us?

problem is he thought he coulde hold us to ransom,but no, hes a good player but not world class thats wy we only offerd him 40G a week and then a rise evrey year depending on his improvment. i just wonder in 2, 3, years will he regret it.

Out of his depth in life and he doesn't find it easy to express himself verbally in front of camera, reckon he must be wondering how many opportunities he's going to get before he's not such a young player (barely that now) any more.
Pretty sure I'm not going to miss the greedy little mard arse's personality though................thinks too much of himself hope Chelsea can get him to focus.

I don't know who was giving him advice but he needs to fook them off.Tell me if i'm wrong but few games for city and as many goals will not get you in any prem first team, let alone a top 4 club. Would have been better riding it out with us.
"What a dick" played his hand and got burnt.And i hope it all goes wrong for the lad because if he is playing well for chelski
it could have been for us.

You can tell what the media think of him from that interview. We have had press conferences in which I thought players were going to be cut to ribbons, Barry etc... But those journalists seem to be talking to Sturridge with a kind of what the fuck expression? They seem genuinely surprised as to why he has left us at the age of 19 and his billy big bollocks attitude. His arrogance is not going to make him many friends. As much as I hate Shrek, at that age and even now he has far more humility about him than that arrogant ****.

Listen to him already, "the manager has helped improve me."

How would that be so Daniel, you met him once and he had a "who the fuck is this expression on his face."?

He is a great prospect but right now, no more. I will not be surprised to see him out on loan come January.

What pisses me off is when he starts going on about wanting to play champions league football and win trophies, he's talking as if City are beneath him now.

I always think that players who want to play in the champions league should have to earn that right. I'd accept it if Sturridge had been consistently outstanding for us for the last few years and been our best player etc, but he hasn't. He's still young, still learning his trade and was still trying to establish a regular place in our side. Now he thinks he's earnt the right to play in the champions league?! He's very lucky Chelsea went for him. Good player, but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Oh by the way Daniel, Joey Barton left City to win trophies...

He's a good player, but he has a family entourage following him around telling him how good he is. It's no wonder his ego is so inflated when his family are massaging it every minute of the day. When he played for th U18's it was embarrassing sometimes, and I often felt sorry for his team mates, but don't blame Daniel, he's been brought up to be a proffessional footballer - this is what happens when your family care more for your fame than for your upbringing.
see Michael Jackson

Mr Partridge said:
What pisses me off is when he starts going on about wanting to play champions league football and win trophies, he's talking as if City are beneath him now.
quote]
He's just trying to justify why he's moved clubs without saying it's for money.
It's funny, but football is the only proffession where the employee never admits he did it for the money! In any other profession we say "Yeah I moved becaus they offered me 50 quid more a week" and everyone excepts it! They are a funny breed.

why even speak his name anymore you know if he reads any of this it will give him a semi the lad is up his own arse he knew he was going chelsea a long time ago going on about playing with big players would robinho not be the biggest there if we didnt get him academy level is so far from the first team he don't deserve to grace the same pitch as ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.