Sturridge interview on SSN [Merged]

Danny...I think you'll find its pronounced "greedy"..just to clear things up like.

I wish more players had this characteristic, the transfer window would then become a lot less hassle for Cookie.

Re: Studge ..

SWP's back said:
pee dubya said:
Yay another x amount of pages of Sturridge bashing. Some things never get old.

You don't have to come on here and look at them - go kiss Spursmad's arse or something on the transfer forum

;)

think his comments today justify a few digs. talk about shittin on us, we made you Studge, if it wasn't for gibson and cass you would be half the player. God knows were this ego has come from, people have a go for him being arrogant, but thats how the best become the best.

Re: sturridge

bigquinn772 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
So he joined Chelsea to play "Champions league football."

What about playing Premier league footbal first?

Good point.

And to get in the England squad! What planet is he on? He reminds me of Barton, thinking he's better than he is and getting WAY ahead of himself. He's not even played in the U21s ffs. I was ambivalent but now I hope he crashes and burns.

Re: STURRIDGE

mancity89 said:
blue dallas said:
mancity89 said:
good bye sturridge, hope you enjoy playing up top with kevin davies when chelsea loan you out to bolton.

Great talent who'll ruin himself......well his dad will have a big hand in it. Also I doubt hughes and Co rated him much for 1. They would of give him the money if they wanted him 2. He played ched evans and fooking benjani infront of him.

they got picked ahead of him as he was injured half of last season.

So was benjani. But I remember him having sturridge and ched on the bench twice and he picked ched over him

wasnt this because they knew the big headed twat wouldnt sign

RobinJo said:
Was on SSN going ''Ancelotti knows how to handle big names''.

Are you fucking serious Danny?

Jankulovski, Zambrotta, Ambrosini are pretty big I suppose.

But he's also had Dida and Pato, so he's equally comfortable with the little names and I heard he 'handled' Becks masterfully!

SosaFC said:
Does sound like a big head ..

"Manchester City are a completely different club to Chelsea. I have signed for Chelsea and City are in the past. Myself and Mark Hughes didn't have any talks about me leaving City.

What exactly does this sentance mean ?

1. "Mark Hughes was never involved in contract talks to keep me here at City face to face".
or
2. "Once I had decided to leave M. Hughes didn't talk to me about joining Chelsea".

Personally I think it's the later, so what did you expect you tool. Why should he waste his time on a s##t like you.

Looks like you've been planning this for a while young Daniel. Injured under Sven so he couldn't risk giving you a contract (as money as we all know was tight prior the takeover).

Thus, allowing you to enter the final year of your deal, post takeover with all the ball's in your court.

Well let's see who laughs last......

CHAMPIONS LEAUGE WAS A BIG FACTOR IN HIM GOING. ARROGANT TWAT. MILLWALL ON LOAN AFTER XMAS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.