Sturridge interview on SSN [Merged]

Re: Studge ..

SWP's back said:
pee dubya said:
Yay another x amount of pages of Sturridge bashing. Some things never get old.

You don't have to come on here and look at them - go kiss Spursmad's arse or something on the transfer forum

;)

If there's one thing i can't do, it's kiss peoples arses, doesn't come naturally to me, although to be fair it was in the transfer forum before it got merged with this thread.

I'm just surprised that people can still feel so angry about it. He's a greedy, big-headed twat, everyone knows it, repeating the fact is only going to stress people out.

Relax, let it go.

have trained with danny a few times and my gosh he is one of the most outstanding talents ive ever seen play football, yet his ego is bigger than it ever has been and thats the one thing that has stood out above anything else, he used to do things that nobody else ever could on a training pitch but then 30 minutes after it he would be the kind of lad to talk about it time and time again if that makes sense? like once he brought a ball down from the ait with the outside of his boot, rounding 2 centre halves before dinking over the keeper and we never heard the end of it and he made sure we all knew thats why he had a professional contract and we didnt quite yet. an arrogant basterd who can talk the talk and has the tools to walk the walk but i aint so sure anymore

Re: Studge ..

pee dubya said:
SWP's back said:
pee dubya said:
Yay another x amount of pages of Sturridge bashing. Some things never get old.

You don't have to come on here and look at them - go kiss Spursmad's arse or something on the transfer forum

;)

If there's one thing i can't do, it's kiss peoples arses, doesn't come naturally to me, although to be fair it was in the transfer forum before it got merged with this thread.

I'm just surprised that people can still feel so angry about it. He's a greedy, big-headed twat, everyone knows it, repeating the fact is only going to stress people out.

Relax, let it go.

Agree 100%.I honestly don't believe he ever wanted to stay and now he's gone-goodbye and enjoy the Chelsea bench.
Let's just hope we screw them for every penny.

And so Danny why did you decide to come to Chelsea and leave the richest club in the world?
" Well I had no chance of playing for City with Robbie, RSC, ETO'O, Bellers there so we thought I should come down here. Roms a bit skint and the two up front are getting on and so we I mean I would have more chance here".
What about wages?
"Well City offered me more but this way we I mean I get a big fat signing on fee."

Sorry I must of misheard he said for CL football.

blue1969 said:
And so Danny why did you decide to come to Chelsea and leave the richest club in the world?
" Well I had no chance of playing for City with Robbie, RSC, ETO'O, Bellers there so we thought I should come down here. Roms a bit skint and the two up front are getting on and so we I mean I would have more chance here".
What about wages?
"Well City offered me more but this way we I mean I get a big fat signing on fee."

He'll get about 1million a season more than he would of got at city, says it all really. Well done Hughesy not giving into this greedy ****

Shooter 83 said:
blue1969 said:
What about wages?

He'll get about 1million a season more than he would of got at city, says it all really. Well done Hughesy not giving into this greedy ****

According to the Sun, he actually took a pay cut to move to Chelsea.

Striker Sturridge, 19, whose fee is still to be decided by a tribunal - with City holding out for around £10m - actually took a PAY CUT to move south.

He said: "I'm not motivated by money. I am only motivated by doing things in the game, by winning trophies and becoming a great player.

He added: "I wouldn't say I was proof that City can't just throw money at people. Everyone is different. I just want to win trophies and I believe I can do that at Chelsea.

"I hope City become a big club. But it's not a matter of waiting for that, it's a matter of me being ambitious and wanting to play at a good club where the players around can drive me on."

bigquinn772 said:
Shooter 83 said:
blue1969 said:
What about wages?

Striker Sturridge, 19, whose fee is still to be decided by a tribunal - with City holding out for around £10m - actually took a PAY CUT to move south.

He said: "I'm not motivated by money. I am only motivated by doing things in the game, by winning trophies and becoming a great player.

He added: "I wouldn't say I was proof that City can't just throw money at people. Everyone is different. I just want to win trophies and I believe I can do that at Chelsea.

"I hope City become a big club. But it's not a matter of waiting for that, it's a matter of me being ambitious and wanting to play at a good club where the players around can drive me on."

According to the Sun,I have balls like Buster Gonad.

bigquinn772 said:
Shooter 83 said:
blue1969 said:
What about wages?

Haha you said it.... The Sun! City offered 30k he's getting 55k at Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.