Sturridge is being paid less at Chelsea than he would've...

mancity dan

got with us.

I don't understand why he has moved when we offered him £45k a week and Chelsea are only paying him £35k a week. There is no way he is gonna play for them while he is there...

Stupid boy

*rant over*

He will play more for them than he would for us, look at the targets we're after and who we've already got, he would be far down the line. Chelsea only have Anelka, Drogba and another young lad, he will get more games there.

MCFC-alan88 said:
He will play more for them than he would for us, look at the targets we're after and who we've already got, he would be far down the line. Chelsea only have Anelka, Drogba and another young lad, he will get more games there.

.......and then be exposed as a legend in his own mind rather than on the pitch.

He may have felt he needed a fresh start.

Remember his last home game for City, the one where he scored late on and did not celebrate

Could be signing on fee but I would not be surprised if Hughes was the problem in this case. I think Hughes and Sturridge (camp) had a different view of DS' readiness for more game time. I suspect Hughes may have been right if that is the case. Not sure going to Chelsea is the way to address that either.

auction294 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

.......and then be exposed as a legend in his own mind rather than on the pitch.

His face after he scored the 4th goal v WBA said it all to me......arrogant and no heart in City.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.