sturridge to chelski-official

col87 said:
Shooter 83 said:
col87 said:
Can i just ask what everybody has against him?

According to alot of people who work at the club, he's the biggest wanker they have come across.

Apparently Petrov is a grumpy git as well but you still don't hear people chatting bile at him.

petrov is a good player though.....

Garry.Cook said:
Hope the self-obsessed obnoxious little shit gets less appearances for them than he does for us. What he seems to be missing is that, even if he is on a bigger contract at the moment, unless he starts rapidly improving (enough to move above Drogba, Anelka and anyone else they might sign, in the pecking order) he is going to leave before, or following the end of his contract to a newly promoted club and earn fuck all. On the other hand he could have signed a new contract at city and continued to be in and around the first team, especially now that we will have the resources to play him in his natural position with all the support he would require.

Bad decision by the lad and his advisors and I think he should become an example to our academy of how NOT to behave. It may seem at first glance he has made a step forward in his career but the ONLY thing he has improved is his salary and everything else has taken a massive leap backwards.

just like etuhu a few years ago...hw left to go on to "bigger and better things"....he was badly advised..shame as he was a half decent player too.

I'm sick of hearing all this - 'Sturridge wasn't given a chance at City'

If he'd showed loyalty by signing a new contract, I'm sure Hughes would have given him more games last season!

It's obvious Hughes was building for the future last season, and Sturridge was never going to be part of that!

He was just letting his contract run out so he could get his big deal with Chelsea.

I hope he rots at Chelsea, cos that's what the arrogant greedy child deserves!

I wish him luck, he's gonna need it. The advice he has had is what has screwed him up. His advisers/family have built him up to be a superstar and he believes it. I hope the regret dosnt eat him away.

I was always behind him till that West Brom game. Where he had a piss poor game and the fans rightly got on his back, scored the 4th goal and had the cheek not to celebrate. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Good riddance Daniel.

glad he fucked off the twat!!!!

never looked like he wanted to play for the shirt, thinks he should be on 70k aweek (twat) he only scored about 6goals in his hole time, was also like 5th choice striker.
He needs to look at himself in the mirror me thinks. so long you greedy kunt

Will be a good player, cant blame him for joining chelsea when he would be in a worse position here next year. If we wont meet his ridiculous wage demands but another club would then why not move to those bellends, he obviously has no affection for us. I hate chelsea, definately been tapping him up for a while and i'm glad we are giving them some grief with terry.

fuck him, the arrogant little shit.

he's always been known to have an attitude problem, thinks he's all that.

if that's the case, he should walk straight into Chelsea's team.

Zoffie
LETS GET FOCUSED!!

We have signed one of the best under 21 players in the world!

haha What planet is this guy on? He comes on here aswell.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43787&st=125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... 787&st=125</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.