Sturridge to leave City? [Merged]

Re: Sturridge going

Not arsed,comes across as a total dummy out wanker,matter of time before he,s doing guest dj slots in wolverhampton yates,s after he,s put a shift in at molyneux

Daniel Sturridge if you read this forum

Go and fuck yourself you greedy little cnut. You should be grateful for whatever money we offer you, considering the amount of games you've played in, and the very little times you have performed well.

Fuck off and good riddance

Re: Sturridge Gone? [Merged]

This isnt news...

The lad is clearly deluded if he thinks he is walking into the first team of any of the sides mentioned. Good luck to him, but we will have bigger fish to fry.

Also, if true, its good to see Hughes not being held to ransom by a bit of a kid.

Re: Sturridge Gone? [Merged]

i know i said i would be sad to see him go, but im extremely impressed with the manner in which MH has handled it all to be honest, very professional and calm, did what had to be done, and the Superman news is fantastic ! i have no doubts he will be signing on, even after that interview he gave ........ well done to the club for sorting these contracts out, both players got what they deserved, let go and marvelously and deservedly rewarded :-)

Couldnt care less if he goes, from what ive seen of him we can easily go and buy much better

Re: Daniel Sturridge if you read this forum

AntonDonJuan said:
Go and fuck yourself you greedy little cnut. You should be grateful for whatever money we offer you, considering the amount of games you've played in, and the very little times you have performed well.

Fuck off and good riddance

I SECOND THAT

YOUR A GREEDY, SELFISH, %$^%$^%$

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.