Sturridge

If he wants to come back make him wait until summer 2013 when he'll be out of contract, just like when he saw out his contract here to go to Chelsea. We got a good tribunal fee, would Chelsea be entitled to anything if he came back here under the same circumstances? =)

LoveCity said:
If he wants to come back make him wait until summer 2013 when he'll be out of contract, just like when he saw out his contract here to go to Chelsea. We got a good tribunal fee, would Chelsea be entitled to anything if he came back here under the same circumstances? =)
Only if he's still under 24. Er, I think!

meeesh said:
Lets forget that he is one greedy bastard,who deep down should have still been with us ?
Have to say, having seen him playing against the gunners today, I wasn't impressed, greedy,slow and not at his best, who would he replace?

Prestwickblue said:
meeesh said:
Lets forget that he is one greedy bastard,who deep down should have still been with us ?
Have to say, having seen him playing against the gunners today, I wasn't impressed, greedy,slow and not at his best, who would he replace?

you cant base a players worth or skill based on one game

Prestwickblue said:
meeesh said:

Sturridge would expect to replace Aguero.

bluebannana said:
Prestwickblue said:
meeesh said:

you cant base a players worth or skill based on one game

True, but he's not wrong is he?

not good enough plus he doesn't like playing on the wing anymore. We have enough central attackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.