Stuttgart vs City

A pragmatist versus a dreamer, and some days, you just need to get a job done! That was the difference in the title race last season....horses for courses!

What happened the season before then?

Not quite as simple or black and white as you want to make it out I'm afraid.

What happened the season before then?

Not quite as simple or black and white as you want to make it out I'm afraid.

Simple: we were able to win games where other teams were not able to score and grab a point, or three. Are you telling me that losing points last season by not getting three points from games where we are leading by two goals and don't win is pragmatic or is that simply over expansive?

All great teams know when a 2-0 game can be a 4-0 game and when a 2-0 game turns into a 2-1 game, what should be done. City have repeatedly thrown caution to the wind WITHOUT THE PERSONNEL TO DO IT far too often. There are too many games where we are up 1-0 with 10-15 mins to go and we are desperate to get another yet far too porous at the back. A modicum of self awareness would be nice for a team with only one personality.mafter all, everyone else sees that same personality!

In addition, too much tinkering in the last 30 mins of games disrupts our play, even though I sometimes understand the need to rest players. Unfortunately, some of that tinkering has cost us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.