Stuttgart vs City

Well quoting the points tally is important, as it shows how well you did? You can't majorly control how other teams do in the league (+ or - 6 points), you need luck to win the title with a low tally and bad luck to not win it with a huge total.

I get where you're coming from but it seems silly to quote the points tally. The special **** won the league with a higher points tally...

Also Real got eliminated in the last 16 of the Champions League, that's what really got him the sack!

I get where you're coming from but it seems silly to quote the points tally. The special **** won the league with a higher points tally...

Also Real got eliminated in the last 16 of the Champions League, that's what really got him the sack!
No it isn't though. He was sacked because Mourinho was available and Mourinho is a Galactico and Perez loves shiny objects. That's the only reason. He could have won the CL and it wouldn't have mattered to Perez (as he's shown before).

I don't understand how the core of our defence remains but the same as the Mancini era however it is now 100% more shite. Under Roberto we were solid, our players took their correct positions, in general, we were rock solid. Under Manuel we're fucking awful. The space between our centre halves today was just amateur. I can't talk about the LB position considering it looked like we opted to play without one today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.