Suarez Attempts Demichelis Bite

yes,def going in for a nibble there, this problem of his wont go away he'l take another chunk out of someone sooner rater than later

Funny how Jovetic's name has become a joke. but we can get things on here are so often wrong. Jovetic is in the top 2 talented
footballers at City. Circumstances have negated his chance of popularity. The chemistry hasn't worked yet but Silva and
Jovetic could be betterr than Iniesta, Messi partnership. Down to the manager I reckon.

dave bacuzzi said:
Funny how Jovetic's name has become a joke. but we can get things on here are so often wrong. Jovetic is in the top 2 talented
footballers at City. Circumstances have negated his chance of popularity. The chemistry hasn't worked yet but Silva and
Jovetic could be betterr than Iniesta, Messi partnership. Down to the manager I reckon.

Now I know you`re taking the piss.A very poor Clarkie.

No bite on this occasion but its definitely his instinctive reaction when 'attacked' as,i believe,is evidenced by his head movement in that clip.It appears to me he came to his senses in time on this occasion.

A very gifted but equally strange character

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/O2awOPEpJTj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/O2awOPEpJTj</a>

no.

It was a bit like Count Dracula smelling blood.

The hand of Demichelis approached the nostrils and he got a whiff of human skin and blood. There was clearly an instant temptation to sink in the fangs, and it looks like he was able to restrain himself at the very last moment, even though you could see the almost overwhelming desire to suck some blood.

I think I will recommend Vinny and Demichelis use garlic flavoured deodorant for the return leg.

He's a fucking dirty diving, beaver-faced, racist biting shithouse. He should have been kicked out of football after his third bite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.