Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Consider this, he plays next season and bites someone, and draws blood with all the complications that involves (discussed previously in this thread) if Liverpool have played him, knowing that he does this every now and again and he can't help himself, would they be culpable, I think they would, they are putting a guy who is obviously not right in the head into a position where he can cause harm

If I went out in my local league and bit someone, I'd probably be standing trial for GBH like most other people in normal walks of life would do, and so should he.

urmston said:
tidyman said:
urmston said:
When Roy Keane admitted in his book that his terrible tackle on Alf-Inge Haland was pre-meditated the FA banned him for five matches and fined him £150,000.

Haland 's career was effectively over after this vile incident.

Don't like to ruin a good story but Haland retired because of a long standing injury to his left leg. Keane's foul was on his right leg.

I've amended my story, but my point about Suarez still stands.

Suarez's action was a lot less serious than many we see many times a season. We get stampings, head butts, elbows in the face, shocking two footed tackles, punches thrown in fights etc and these things attract a level of punishment which is far less than many seem to want for Suarez's nursery school type bite.

Even a dive to try to get a penalty is much more serious an offence in my opinion.
156176d1397261285-am-i-too-old-buy-2015-mustang-37517009.jpg

Ducado said:
Consider this, he plays next season and bites someone, and draws blood with all the complications that involves (discussed previously in this thread) if Liverpool have played him, knowing that he does this every now and again and he can't help himself, would they be culpable, I think they would, they are putting a guy who is obviously not right in the head into a position where he can cause harm
It's a moot point given that LFC would be vicariously liable in any event, given the offence would have taken place in the course of Suarez's employment with them.

BlueTG said:
If I went out in my local league and bit someone, I'd probably be standing trial for GBH like most other people in normal walks of life would do, and so should he.

TBF if it happen in Sunday league natural order would apply - he would get his f@cking teeth knocked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.