Suarez - banned for 4 months (page 74)

Re: Suarez

Haha...
Probably already been posted, but if not...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxU-cQvmi-k[/video]

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
City Hobgoblin said:
Liverpool will gain from this. They will stand by the player, despite their pretensions of sporting purity, and his lack of involvement at international level will mean he's fitter and fresher for the league games.

Agreed Liverpool will be the big winners in all this

the winners are the rags. might be 4/5/6th but without suarez Liverpool will get nowhere near and the rags and other mid table teams will all move up one.

Suarez is just a greedy mad fuck. If he'd had been born a couple of vertebrae short he'd have noshed his own cock off by now. He's the Latino equivalent of that greedy fat fuck Eamon 'can I eat this' Holmes. And with those nashers Suarez is a fucking danger to society. He's an 'all you can eat buffet' disaster just waiting to happen. He makes Hannibal Lecter look like fuckin Lena Zavaroni for fucks sake. The safest thing to do with this **** is remove all his teeth and lob off his bollocks - that will help calm the fucking Freddie Mercury tribute act down a bit. Either that or ban him from football for life and give him his own series of man verses food. Imagine if the **** had been on that Andes flight - he'd have munched his way through the co-pilot and half a fucking stewardess before the plane had even begun taxi-ing down the runway. Oh and by the way any scouse **** who tries to defend this cannibal is an even bigger **** that we thought they were. Why not light a candle for him you self pittying murdering scum. Just don't hold it too near to him coz he'll eat it...and then your giro.. and then he'll bite a chunk out of your fucking perm. PS what's it feels like to be first losers after celebrating winning the title since the beginning of April you sad deluded fucks.

RIP the 39.

Last year's Confed's Cup:

ppfDwFI.jpg

Dr Mick said:
Suarez is just a greedy mad fuck. If he'd had been born a couple of vertebrae short he'd have noshed his own cock off by now. He's the Latino equivalent of that greedy fat fuck Eamon 'can I eat this' Holmes. And with those nashers Suarez is a fucking danger to society. He's an 'all you can eat buffet' disaster just waiting to happen. He makes Hannibal Lecter look like fuckin Lena Zavaroni for fucks sake. The safest thing to do with this **** is remove all his teeth and lob off his bollocks - that will help calm the fucking Freddie Mercury tribute act down a bit. Either that or ban him from football for life and give him his own series of man verses food. Imagine if the **** had been on that Andes flight - he'd have munched his way through the co-pilot and half a fucking stewardess before the plane had even begun taxi-ing down the runway. Oh and by the way any scouse **** who tries to defend this cannibal is an even bigger **** that we thought they were. Why not light a candle for him you self pittying murdering scum. Just don't hold it too near to him coz he'll eat it...and then your giro.. and then he'll bite a chunk out of your fucking perm. PS what's it feels like to be first losers after celebrating winning the title since the beginning of April you sad deluded fucks.

RIP the 39.

what? "mama, just bit a man, put my gums against his head, called him "negro" now he's dead".

Dr Mick said:

RIP the 39.

dats aright la

I hate this **** I truly truly hate this complete **** of a human being
I hope he is banned from all football for a year the the Liverpool fans can really stick up for another complete ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.