suarez going

Scouse_Jimi said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
I appreciate you thinking like that being a city fan and all but...The owners want a return of European football to Anfield and if we're still in with a shout to the largest and most prestigious club competition come January then it would take a ludicrous price (£100m+) to get him away from us. Makes no sense to sell him in January. The summer will be totally different however...
What the fuck does that mean exactly

It's no sly dig, not every one is motivated by money. Reading the transfer forums round here and outside them, it appears that the vast majority believe it's all about the cash which is simply not true (although it does play a big part)

I don't do sly digs, tell it how I see it...appreciate it might be taken badly but, I think I've been posting round here enough to show that I'm not some clueless WUM not to mention adding to actual debate...

You said yourself that you'd sell for £100m+. So it is about cash surely.

I said that every player has his price, you suggested that isnt surprising because I am a City supporter. Then you confirmed that Suarez does indeed have a price.

If it looks like a sly dig, and smells like a sly dig ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.