suarez going

BUDTHEWISER said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Suarez isn't going anywhere in January...depending on how we finish - he might not even go anywhere in the Summer...fingers crossed.
Are you his agent?

Nooe but I watch him week in, week out go round each team mate before kick off performing an almost captain role. He loves it where he is, if we can match his ambitions (current form suggests we could) then why leave? Depends what happens in the league. CL might just be enough to keep him...

If he keeps playing like he is, then due to him being eligble to play in the champions league, there may be a big bid coming in in January,particularly if one of the top teams lose a striker through injury.

Scouse_Jimi said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Suarez isn't going anywhere in January...depending on how we finish - he might not even go anywhere in the Summer...fingers crossed.
Are you his agent?

Nooe but I watch him week in, week out go round each team mate before kick off performing an almost captain role. He loves it where he is, if we can match his ambitions (current form suggests we could) then why leave? Depends what happens in the league. CL might just be enough to keep him...

When talking about Suarez, think Tevez

Suarez probably will be a Liverpool player at the end of the season, but unless you sell, all his toys will be thrown out of the pram again

Super David Silva 21 said:
Dzeko + 40 Million i just read before.

Bayern Munich or Real Madrid will be his destination
An outside punt at Barcelona, but with them having Neymar, I don't really see that one

The Pink Panther said:

An outside punt at Barcelona, but with them having Neymar, I don't really see that one

But they will need someone to take the place of Messi next season.

Salford_Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:

But they will need someone to take the place of Messi next season.

Have united been linked with another one? ;-)

paulchapo said:
If he keeps playing like he is, then due to him being eligble to play in the champions league, there may be a big bid coming in in January,particularly if one of the top teams lose a striker through injury.

No chance - no amount of money is worth selling him for if we're still in the hunt for the champions league spots. The owners have already said he's not for sale and I expect it to stay that way until the summer.

Said all last summer we wouldn't sell and I'll spend all January doing it as well, happy to stick some cash on it with you ;-)

Scouse_Jimi said:
paulchapo said:

No chance - no amount of money is worth selling him for if we're still in the hunt for the champions league spots.

A bit silly really. Every player has a price. Something your manager even said about Suarez in the summer IIRC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.