Suarez has no friends

Suarez celebrates alone in papaers tomorrow even though a few seconds later he had half the team with him, it's just how the media roll.

Is odd look around was a check thinking it was disallowed.

I have a running 5 quid bet with a pool fan that Crouch will out score him this season so I hope he reverts back to the barn door striker of last season. Crouch was about the 8th player before he agreed the bet, thing is if he hung on one more I was going for Owen. He still hasn't got it how much of a piss take it is with him that he was only confident of taking Crouch on.

blink922 said:
Crouchinho said:
I dislike Surarez a fair bit but actually felt a bit sorry for him there.

If that was a Spurs player celebrating an equalizer against the European champions/rivals by himself I'd be pissed off.

He's carrying that team at the moment. That's a kick in his goofy teeth

I agree. Hate the twat but without him their team would be at the very bottom of the table.

This sort of thing always gets me. They wouldn't though would they? They'd have to play someone in his place who might not do as well but wouldn't contribute nothing at all. If we didn't have Joe Hart, we'd be fucked unless we played a different keeper in his place.

citykev28 said:
blink922 said:
Crouchinho said:

If that was a Spurs player celebrating an equalizer against the European champions/rivals by himself I'd be pissed off.

I agree. Hate the twat but without him their team would be at the very bottom of the table.

This sort of thing always gets me. They wouldn't though would they? They'd have to play someone in his place who might not do as well but wouldn't contribute nothing at all. If we didn't have Joe Hart, we'd be fucked unless we played a different keeper in his place.

With their current position in the football world (coming off an 8th place finish in the league, no CL in the foreseeable future) he's the best they could get for the position. Anyone else would simply be of lower quality. They may not be bottom of the table but they would for sure be much lower.

lol thats cracked me up, to be fair football need pantomine villians like him - class player aswell

shootmeifipost10k said:
Suarez celebrates alone in papaers tomorrow even though a few seconds later he had half the team with him, it's just how the media roll.

Is odd look around was a check thinking it was disallowed.

I have a running 5 quid bet with a pool fan that Crouch will out score him this season so I hope he reverts back to the barn door striker of last season. Crouch was about the 8th player before he agreed the bet, thing is if he hung on one more I was going for Owen. He still hasn't got it how much of a piss take it is with him that he was only confident of taking Crouch on.

When? when he ran back to the halfway line?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
A year or so on from signing and he's beginning to add consistency to his game

24 goals from 56 games isn't to shabby in that shower of shit team...

I'd take him!!!

I agree Zim he's looking a bit more like the player most think he could be now he's finishing his chances a little better, unlike last season when he lashed at everything infront of goal.
This isn't good for my piss take bet so I'm even less happy.

Can you imagine the uproar on mersyside if he left next year and even more so if he came to us.

Crouchinho said:

Agreed......I wouldn't say no to him at City, he may be a cock but I wouldn't mind him being our cock, he works hard and never gives up and shows genuine quality at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.