Suarez has no friends

citykev28 said:
blink922 said:
Crouchinho said:
I dislike Surarez a fair bit but actually felt a bit sorry for him there.

If that was a Spurs player celebrating an equalizer against the European champions/rivals by himself I'd be pissed off.

He's carrying that team at the moment. That's a kick in his goofy teeth

I agree. Hate the twat but without him their team would be at the very bottom of the table.

This sort of thing always gets me. They wouldn't though would they? They'd have to play someone in his place who might not do as well but wouldn't contribute nothing at all. If we didn't have Joe Hart, we'd be fucked unless we played a different keeper in his place.

Totally agree they wouldn't be bottom, you only need to look at the other options they have up front. I reckon they'd be 19th.

blink922 said:
Crouchinho said:
I dislike Surarez a fair bit but actually felt a bit sorry for him there.

If that was a Spurs player celebrating an equalizer against the European champions/rivals by himself I'd be pissed off.

He's carrying that team at the moment. That's a kick in his goofy teeth

I agree. Hate the twat but without him their team would be at the very bottom of the table.

According to 5 live yesterday without him Liverpool would, at least theoretically, be bottom with two points.

BlueTG said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
A year or so on from signing and he's beginning to add consistency to his game

24 goals from 56 games isn't to shabby in that shower of shit team...

I'd take him!!!
you mean 2 years?

Is it 2 years??

im sure he made his debut late after the january window? might be wrong

either way what does that have to do with his ability? or is one being a bell sniffer???

BlueTG said:
A year or so on from signing and he's beginning to add consistency to his game

24 goals from 56 games isn't to shabby in that shower of shit team...

I'd take him!!!
you mean 2 years?

Is it 2 years??

im sure he made his debut late after the january window? might be wrong

either way what does that have to do with his ability? or is one being a bell sniffer???

It was right at the end of the January window in 2011 I think so if we are being pedantic he's been there nearly 22 months. I think he's a brilliant player, not sure if we would need him while we have Aguero and Tevez but if either of them left I'd be happy to replace with Suarez.

Champions2012! said:
1352655651923.gif

BPL...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.