Suarez (merged)

Bazzmand Show said:
Tevez City said:
He is a winner, warrior and skillful player, and thats what matter at the end of the season.

I don't believe a, win at all costs attitude, should ever filter into our club and I don't want a player like Suarez in the team.

Thats a one negative side from his game comparing to many other positives.

Anyway, the guy just renewed his contract last summer and his departure is almost impossible.

Bazzmand Show said:
Tevez City said:
He is a winner, warrior and skillful player, and thats what matter at the end of the season.

I don't believe a, win at all costs attitude, should ever filter into our club and I don't want a player like Suarez in the team.

he has all the traits you need to play for utd,i want to keep our ethos of winning fair and square and not through cheating

karen7 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Tevez City said:

he has all the traits you need to play for utd,i want to keep our ethos of winning fair and square and not through cheating

He could room with Evra on away trips ....

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Tevez City said:

I can agree with a third of the above - he's skillful. But he's the worst kind of cheat. Can't see it being shaken out of him either. What is it with Suarez and the cheating gene? I have never seen Agueroooooooooooooo, Tevez or Zab opt for the soft collapse to turf rather than battle for the ball!

Tevez can do little wrong in my eyes,however,to suggest he never takes the soft option is wrong,he's regularly at it.<br /><br />-- 21 Mar 2013 13:01 --<br /><br />
karen7 said:
he has all the traits you need to play for utd

And that is why,if he does move,we should do everything to make sure he plays for us.

FantasyIreland said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Tevez City said:

I can agree with a third of the above - he's skillful. But he's the worst kind of cheat. Can't see it being shaken out of him either. What is it with Suarez and the cheating gene? I have never seen Agueroooooooooooooo, Tevez or Zab opt for the soft collapse to turf rather than battle for the ball!

Tevez can do little wrong in my eyes,however,to suggest he never takes the soft option is wrong,he's regularly at it.

-- 21 Mar 2013 13:01 --

karen7 said:
he has all the traits you need to play for utd

And that is why,if he does move,we should do everything to make sure he plays for us.

He is hated with a passion by the rags. which makes it a bigger no brainier for him to be our number 1 target. and he tends to play really well against them which is a bonus.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Suarez could be the 3rd best player in the world for us,if thats not enough can you imagine the hysteria all the red dippers would cause.2 for the price of 1.

And Rodgers the Bodger would have a fight with Mancini in the technical area, and we'd never ever ever beat the Dippers again, apart from a single instance if we ever got Robinho and Superman back!

I hate the bloke and a few months ago I wouldnt have him anywhere near our team but hes actually won me over hes that good. Although he would defo need to cut the diving out if he came here

ell said:
I hate the bloke and a few months ago I wouldnt have him anywhere near our team but hes actually won me over hes that good. Although he would defo need to cut the diving out if he came here
Unless it was against those rag cnuts ...

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Suarez could be the 3rd best player in the world for us,if thats not enough can you imagine the hysteria all the red dippers would cause.2 for the price of 1.

that's a big call, maybe top 5 but he would still score a shit load of goals and that's what you pay for. how much though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.