Suarez (merged)

Jimfv1 said:
If he did come to City, then he would have to be less selfish,...This is the worst trait he has,..very similar to Tevez in that respect !

The selfishness of both Tevez and Suarez is what is holding both City and Liverpool back.

As hard working as both players are, they sometimes should pass to players in better positions more often than they do. I know strikers are paid to score goals but there is a balance to the game. Silva is too far the other way, he always passes and hardly shoots especially if it isn't on his left foot.

Suarez is the only thing not holding liverpool back.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:11 pm --<br /><br />
J3SUS said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Suarez could be the 3rd best player in the world for us,if thats not enough can you imagine the hysteria all the red dippers would cause.2 for the price of 1.

that's a big call, maybe top 5 but he would still score a shit load of goals and that's what you pay for. how much though?

it is a big call but i believe he really could be.I cant argue with what some posters think of him but on purely football terms he is awesome.

lets see,cheating ,diving,kicking players,raking their archilles,handballs.didnt we just get rid of one of those? (maybe mario didnt do handball) with the money there are loads of other players we could get

The tendency in football is to look at the most recent possible information and make it fact. No doubt he's class, but Suarez is in a purple patch this season. At times last season he was really wasteful in his finishing and even with this year his goal scoring ratio is very similar to Tevez.

Personally I think our biggest priority is someone who is a natural goalscorer. We've already got Tevez and Aguero who play in the similar 'second striker' position to Suarez and as long as we have both, we don't need him. As of right now he may be an improvement on Tevez, but not one that's worth shelling out £40m while we still have Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.