Suarez

SWP's back said:
FazzMCFC09 said:
Thats beside the point, at the end of the day, he has cheated and he has the cheek to prance around as if he is a hero when Ghana missed. One thing i cant stand in football and that is cheaters ! Well and truely ruins the game

Not cheating in my book. He was sent off for it as the rules state and never denied doing it.

Totally different to Henry.

I never mentioned Henry, but now youve brought it up, explain how?

They both hand-balled (hand ball in any form apart from when there's no time to get the arm out of the way is against the rules) it to gain an advantage, and as it turned out progress in/to the World Cup. I don't think there's any difference, apart from one was seen by the officials whereas the other wasn't.

But I don't have a problem with either player for doing it because there are two or more of them in every single game. I've done it, you've done it, few could say they haven't! Unfortuantely it's part of the game.

But at least most hand balls are dealt with properly by officals; whereas divng and feigning injury really smears the game, it makes football worse than it is.

southamptonblue said:
WidnesBlue23 said:
Kezman, Kuyt and Babel all pissed it in the Eredivisie.
£30million for Suarez is mad, mad, mad money and im not surprised theres not been any stone wall interest in him, especially from City.
Balotelli is much less of a gamble and more value for money but a bit more... er.... misunderstood lets say ;-)

^^^this^^ .........as did Smaras and Alfonso Alves!

Some decent points on this thread. I don't know much about Balotelli TBH, but I have concerns about his signing and the fee due to the last 19 year old next best thing we signed, the one and only Felipe Caicedo. But like a couple of others have said we'll need to trust the manager's judgement.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
southamptonblue said:
^^^this^^ .........as did Smaras and Alfonso Alves!

Some decent points on this thread. I don't know much about Balotelli TBH, but I have concerns about his signing and the fee due to the last 19 year old next best thing we signed, the one and only Felipe Caicedo. But like a couple of others have said we'll need to trust the manager's judgement.

Theres a big difference between Ballotelli and Caicedo my friend. For one Balotelli is already playing at a high standard for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Caicedo was at Basle, who are not at the same standard as Inter (obviously) Also the fact Mancini has managed Balotelli before he knows about his ability and what he can provide they team, meanwhile nobody knew who Caicedo was. Brave comparison comparing Balotelli to Caicedo mate haha

FazzMCFC09 said:
SWP's back said:
Not cheating in my book. He was sent off for it as the rules state and never denied doing it.

Totally different to Henry.

He didn't get away with and was caught bang to rights. If you foul someone in the box and a penalty is awarded then no one calls you a cheat even if you stopped a clear goal.

He only did what every player alive would have done and it was more reaction that anything else.

SWP's back said:
FazzMCFC09 said:

He didn't get away with and was caught bang to rights. If you foul someone in the box and a penalty is awarded then no one calls you a cheat even if you stopped a clear goal.

He only did what every player alive would have done and it was more reaction that anything else.

Fouling is part of the game, that is inevitable. Meanwhile last time i checked. Handballing is not part of the game. it may have been a reaction but at the end of the day he still cheated by handballing it.

SWP's back said:

Because a foul in the box could be a mistake. There is no chance he mistook his hand for a foot.

I disagree with and agree with most ex-pros on this matter. Sorry but we won't agree to let's move on. Balo is better though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.