Suarez

Suarez is more of a gamble than Balotelli. Would cost around the same price as well. He's got great finishing ability and technique but seriously lacks pace. There's a reason the top clubs aren't flocking to him.

mancincali said:
Anybody that claims Suarez is a cheater for blocking the ball in the WC is diluted. ANyone would of done that given what was on the line and the fact that he was playing for his countries honors.

I can safely say that I'm not diluted.

Suarez is a fucking cheat and not just because of that volleyball block in the World Cup. He is a fucking diver and basically just a poor man's Ronaldo with all the despicable behaviour and attitude on the pitch (theatrical diving, overexaggerating, faking injuries etc.) but a lot less skill.

Fucking hate that twat.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlvmf9GG83I[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghXjZe8VP7g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io3saVeZzKU[/youtube]
Okay he got knee'ed into the buttocks that there but give me a fucking break... what a crybaby!

FazzMCFC09 said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Some decent points on this thread. I don't know much about Balotelli TBH, but I have concerns about his signing and the fee due to the last 19 year old next best thing we signed, the one and only Felipe Caicedo. But like a couple of others have said we'll need to trust the manager's judgement.

Theres a big difference between Ballotelli and Caicedo my friend. For one Balotelli is already playing at a high standard for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Caicedo was at Basle, who are not at the same standard as Inter (obviously) Also the fact Mancini has managed Balotelli before he knows about his ability and what he can provide they team, meanwhile nobody knew who Caicedo was. Brave comparison comparing Balotelli to Caicedo mate haha

Read the initial post again "my friend". I said I had concerns about the transfer fee because of Balotelli's age. At no point did I make a direct comparison between his ability and that of Caicedo. Furthermore I also mentioned that Mancini, having signed and coached him at Inter is obviously confident in his ability to do a job in the Premiership. Hope that clears it up for you.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
FazzMCFC09 said:
Theres a big difference between Ballotelli and Caicedo my friend. For one Balotelli is already playing at a high standard for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Caicedo was at Basle, who are not at the same standard as Inter (obviously) Also the fact Mancini has managed Balotelli before he knows about his ability and what he can provide they team, meanwhile nobody knew who Caicedo was. Brave comparison comparing Balotelli to Caicedo mate haha

Read the initial post again "my friend". I said I had concerns about the transfer fee because of Balotelli's age. At no point did I make a direct comparison between his ability and that of Caicedo. Furthermore I also mentioned that Mancini, having signed and coached him at Inter is obviously confident in his ability to do a job in the Premiership. Hope that clears it up for you.

Yes i have read it again. And the fact your saying our previous 19 year old 'best thing' was felipe Caicedo. So i was basically saying, you thought Caicedo was a wonderkid. And i explained how there was a difference in the fee. Due to how Balotelli has a much brighter future and more potential than Caicedo. Hope that cleared it up for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.