Suarez

He's a class player alright,just his attitude lets him down and for the same reason that makes Aguero far more superior.

greasedupdeafguy said:
One of those players you hate but would instantly love once he signed for your club bit like Bellamy.

Hell no, I would still despise him. There's nothing to like about a racist, cheating prick. I'd be very disappointed in our club if we ever signed this twat.

Class player,winds folk up,scores goals for fun.
I say sign him.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm --<br /><br />
blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
One of those players you hate but would instantly love once he signed for your club bit like Bellamy.

Hell no, I would still despise him. There's nothing to like about a racist, cheating prick. I'd be very disappointed in our club if we ever signed this twat.

Do you like Tevez?
It's about winning trophies,not a fucking personality contest.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I say sign him.

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm --

blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Do you like Tevez?
This

Probably the most annoying player in the league, as much for being clearly one of the most gifted (as long as someone else is finishing all the chances he makes) yet still managing to be one of the most despicable cheats in the game. Almost every time I watch him he impresses right up until he has to put it in the net.

adrianr said:
Probably the most annoying player in the league, as much for being clearly one of the most gifted (as long as someone else is finishing all the chances he makes) yet still managing to be one of the most despicable cheats in the game. Almost every time I watch him he impresses right up until he has to put it in the net.

Would you rather he put the ball in our net or someone else's in a blue shirt?
If he wins a dodgy penalty at the swamp,then I can live with that.
They have been winning games that way for years.

adrianr said:

Would you rather he put the ball in our net or someone else's in a blue shirt?
If he wins a dodgy penalty at the swamp,then I can live with that.
They have been winning games that way for years.

I think he's saying he can't put the ball in the net.

I say sign him.

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm --

blink922 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Do you like Tevez?

I'm still in the Tevez out camp.

It is about winning trophies, but you have to draw a line somewhere. There are better players we could bring in who aren't absolute morons. He's made Liverpool look like idiots time and time again, you'd want him bringing that shit to our club? No thanks.

And like others have said, his finishing is abysmal anyway so why in the hell would we want him? Because he has some dribbling flair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.