Suarez

kp789 said:
Spoke to a scouse cabbie in Liverpool today. He told me that the main security guy in charge of transporting the teams around had said Mancini will go all out for Suarez, offering around 50m for him. Sounds like bull to me unless we are selling 2 strikers
Is this the same person who "leaked" it from the start just to start a bidding war? that backfired when City said they had no interest in him

jonmcity said:
kp789 said:
Spoke to a scouse cabbie in Liverpool today. He told me that the main security guy in charge of transporting the teams around had said Mancini will go all out for Suarez, offering around 50m for him. Sounds like bull to me unless we are selling 2 strikers

We would not pay more the 25m for him in my opinion. Dont think we are in for him in any case.
I would hate him here<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 pm --<br /><br />
ell said:
kp789 said:
Is this the same person who "leaked" it from the start just to start a bidding war? that backfired when City said they had no interest in him
No idea, I have doubts over it.

kp789 said:

fucking hell, City plug all the leaks, and then Bobby goes and blabs hsi transfer plans to some scouser who does transport security, you could not make it up, oh hang on....

BringBackSwales said:
kp789 said:

fucking hell, City plug all the leaks, and then Bobby goes and blabs hsi transfer plans to some scouser who does transport security, you could not make it up, oh hang on....
Hahaha no no no, it was a bloke he knew or something, not him! Gotta be true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.