Suarez?

Most of the names linked are media hype we have a list of players no doubt its a guessing game for everyone t the moment my guess is within a fortnight most of our deals will be done in preparation for pre season.

burning blue soul said:
we could be in for the perfect storm here!!

.............suarez...........

............rooney...........

silva.....................navas

......fernandinho....yaya....

GULP!!

Why have u got Rooney in there??

burning blue soul said:

.............aguero..........

............suarez...........

GULP!!

Fixed.

Chevelle said:
Milner7 said:
Aguero and Suarez would be the best partnership in the league i'de love us to sign him i don't care about what the press say or if he bites he's a proven performer, consistent and plays like Tevez. He's worth 30 - 40m and we should bid in that bracket.
Still have to remember he doesn't want to stay in England at all.. he will either stay at Liverpool and go next year or he will be gone this window

As many have said on here, money talks but i doubt we'll try and get him anyway.

Just a gut instinct, but I think City is going to make a play for Suarez. He may choose Real Madrid in the end, though City will still make a play. I know it's just twitter rumors, but it's being circulated that Suarez really just wants UCL football.

burning blue soul said:

.............suarez...........

............rooney...........

GULP!!

rooney and no aguero,glad your not the manager

Now there is the perfect conundrum, if we had to have either Saurez or Rooney which would be less painful to accept as a city fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.