Subbuteo

I was never into Subbuteo. I did love this game though and spent many happy hours playing this with my mates.
Anyone else have this game - despite it being endorsed by a creepy guy in a red sweater?
You needed a marble (remember them) to play the game.
I had it. For some reason I used to call it nobbly football.

Avid player in the 70's lost interest when they brought out the over-plastic over-straight players I'm guessing early 80's?

When I grew up, my old man stored everything away in the loft, when they moved house I reclaimed it and made a lot of money on ebay. Also had subbuteo rugby and cricket, both of which made more money than the football teams

Avid player in the 70's lost interest when they brought out the over-plastic over-straight players I'm guessing early 80's?

When I grew up, my old man stored everything away in the loft, when they moved house I reclaimed it and made a lot of money on ebay. Also had subbuteo rugby and cricket, both of which made more money than the football teams
Subbuteo cricket was bloody brilliant. I remember playing test matches which seemed to take days to complete. I remember how the batting worked and the fielding/catching but cant for the life of me remember how the bowling worked. If I remember correctly you could vary between fast bowling and spin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.