suderland vs liverpool

squirtyflower said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Ridiculous decision, how can the ref allow himself to be overruled by the linesman like that when he was 5 fucking yards away?

Welbeck is looking good, on a brighter note.
maybe rag cafe are interested?

What a strange fucking post. Why would any City fand give a flyin fook about Welbeck<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm --<br /><br />And what is it these days with normal Sky strobbing for minutes at a time

BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
maybe rag cafe are interested?

What a strange fucking post. Why would any City fand give a flyin fook about Welbeck

-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm --

And what is it these days with normal Sky strobbing for minutes at a time
Because he is a good player. Duhhh! . A good player is a good player. Welbeck has been very good all season. Not to mention he is pluckable one. And I'll sure take his intelligence over that of some of our lads.

Not just the penalty, all the decisions going to 'pool, which is fair enough in my book - as with certain other deserving and magnificent teams, the officials are obviously respectful of their right to get the benefit of any 50/50 decisions due to their historical contribution to the 'wonderful game'...

What a pathetic decision. How can he bring back the play when they had the advantage and took it?

Is there any decent referees left?

Seriously... Are they doing this on purpose?

EDIT: Ah, as soon as I say that, 'pool players get yellowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.