suderland vs liverpool

Dax777 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What a strange fucking post. Why would any City fand give a flyin fook about Welbeck

-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm --

And what is it these days with normal Sky strobbing for minutes at a time
Because he is a good player. Duhhh! . A good player is a good player. Welbeck has been very good all season. Not to mention he is pluckable one. And I'll sure take his intelligence over that of some of our lads.

He is a fucking twat from that lot so bollocks

On the other hand i do like your posts they are very imformative so the above statment is not a personnal tirade against you. Wanker

Carroll played shit. How can you pay 35m for a clumsy player like him. He is only good in the air.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dax777 said:
Because he is a good player. Duhhh! . A good player is a good player. Welbeck has been very good all season. Not to mention he is pluckable one. And I'll sure take his intelligence over that of some of our lads.

He is a fucking twat from that lot so bollocks

On the other hand i do like your posts they are very imformative so the above statment is not a personnal tirade against you. Wanker
Lol!!! I never take comments personally. I enjoy the variety to be honest :)

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
What a depressing weekend this is turning out to be again... a City loss will top it all off.

Spurs drew with West Ham, hardly depressing for us is it? Even if we lose it means we have a little breathing space.

Good goal, tho not great, and not worth the wankfest they are having over it. Very poor keeping, jo would have stood up and had it hit him in the chest. Good striker Suarez, think he is excellent buy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.