Sue Clark - Bluebird1

With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

At work, so I've only just spotted this. Shocked to hear the news. I met Sue a few times when I've been over for games and she was a lovely lady. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Old scarblue is going to have his work cut out organising this gang of lovely people.

Dont you just wish you had the power or the influence to do something about all these tragedies??

Awful news - such a lovely lady!

Gone too soon RIP Sue x

On a more practical issue. She had a border collie that she loved dearly, if anyone would be interested in adopting her dog, then give us a PM. I'm not sure if her family are making arrangements or anything, but I'm sure it'd be one weight off their mind if anyone came forward and offered to house her dog.

Send us a PM if you think you could house her dog permanently. As I say, the family might be making arrangments, so it may not be needed. But if they're struggling to house it, and we were able to give them a few offers, then it may be of some help.

What another complete shock.

Life is so cruel. Thoughts with sues family

A really lovely lady who always seemed to be doing something for someone else.

RIP Sue xx

I just saw this on twitter and thought it can't be our Bluebird, I am shocked and just so sad. I can't believe this so close after Sam as well. Life is very cruel!
I would like to send my condolences to Sue's family and friends and to all the posters on here who knew her. Sue sounds like a wonderful woman, another person along with Sam who I regret never having met in person.

RIP Sue xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.