Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

More awfully sad news :-(

My thoughts are with her family & friends.

Terrible week.

Another blue and top poster lost.

RIP :(

Sue was at the centre of everything. She went to supporters club events, bluemoon piss ups and every away game.

She seemed to know everyone and everyone knew and loved her.

A lovely, caring woman with a heart of gold taken too soon.

Sue will be sorely missed x

Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

She'd only sent me a picture last week from her Race for Life, she'd spotted herself on the TV and we were laughing about how I'll get her autograph next time I see her

RIP Sue. Thoughts are with the family.

Do we know what happened? I remember she'd been in hospital the week before the QPR game I think........

beginning to think the photos from the last do at the waldorf are cursed... 2 sadly gone in a month... its like final destination for fucks sake... LETS HOPE SAM AND SUE ARE DOING THE POZNAN IN HEAVEN !!!

Very sad news.
A regular at the BM football events and would come for a drink with all the lads afterwards.

RIP Sue.

To say im upset would be an understatement!
Never, have I met such a genuinly nice, polite lady in all my life!!
Id love to share a few stories about Sue, but somehow, it doesnt feel like the right time to do so!
Sue, I will miss you so much honey!!!
Love you loads!!
Gary xxx
RIP

RIP Bluebird1, Sue...Condolences to her family..
Horrible week for Bluemooners :(

jessica is devestated, first Sam now sue.i called home and decided to take her into work, the news had upset her and she was running behind. as we chatted about things she asked if she could join me at Sams funeral. i said of course but you will have to wear one of my city shirts cos the theme is blue. i suggested she wore a t shirt she had nicked off me years ago when we were fund raising for bluemoon t shirts were printed and sold to keep the site running. she said "i have my city till i die braclet" turns out steve king had given it to her at a meet up many moons ago, as he passed it to her he said here you go jess its for you, it'll keep you safe. he died before she saw him again. she still has that braclet and she calls it her guardian angel. thank was steve for you and thats bluemoon for you, we are a famil;y and when one is hurt we all bleed. stay strong blues, this family will be just that, forever.

we really do miss you guys that have left us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.