Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

I cant believe this. Met Sue a few times, a lovely warm hearted woman. She will be greatly missed by all on here and all that knew her.

Bigga said:
100%manc said:
I have just heard the news.

This is so so sad. Sue you were a top blue but also a top person. you had so much time for others around you. You will be greatly missed among your family and friends and the 1000's of blues who knew as bluebird you online.

RIP sue . We will never forget you

Gutted

Really good to see you post.

I think the majority of us have been worried about you.

Stick around, kid.
Beat me to it Bigga.

Such very sad news...

Blue moon you saw me standing alone..... but with Sue you were never alone, I remember first coming down to Manchester and meeting with Sue in Mary Ds!

Sue would always make everyone welcome, honor to meet such a fantastic woman.

I know Sue was so proud to support City, delighted to have won the league and will never be forgotten.

RIP Sue

hayley77 said:
Am totally gutted and shocked.....going to city home an away will not be the same with my hug from Sue....gunna miss her so much, so caring loving loyal and special Rip Xxxx

Miss Prince?

With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Tragic news .. I was only talking to her Saturday morning as she was trying to help me get a charity shield ticket for my partner do I could take my baby to his first match . Just about sums her up such a warm heart and would do anything for anyone . I will miss my match day hug in Mary D's .. RIP Sue ... You will be missed x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.