Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

tueartsboots said:
gazhinio said:
tueartsboots said:
Feed The Goat is distraught but will be back soon. Cheers for the call Sean.

I met with Sean this afternoon, he was a broken man!!
I honestly didnt know what to say to him, I was just sat there numb!!!
Infact, we both just sat there in total shock at one point and didnt speak for ages!!!!
I know, fucking gutted Gaz. Knew she'd find an excuse to avoid arranging another party !!!

I bet you are pal, she was very fond of you and your better half!
She would often tell me of your drunken, debauched nights in at your house!!!!
Why wasnt I invited ya bastard ; )
Keep strong pal x

The thing a cant work out in my head is why she asked me to take her and Toby on Friday the must be a hundred an one that would we Pm'd a lot and she knew I didn't know anyone on here. Dont know but I can't believe I hurt so much for someone I didn't know. Don't know if I should pm Toby about the lift latter in the week I've never pm'd her and don't know what Sue said, my heads struggling with the idea god knows what she's going through.

andyhinch said:
The thing a cant work out in my head is why she asked me to take her and Toby on Friday the must be a hundred an one that would we Pm'd a lot and she knew I didn't know anyone on here. Dont know but I can't believe I hurt so much for someone I didn't know. Don't know if I should pm Toby about the lift latter in the week I've never pm'd her and don't know what Sue said, my heads struggling with the idea god knows what she's going through.

Because that was Sue. Why would she ask someone she knew, when she could ask someone who she'd get to know better and would probably be introduced to more people as a result.

There was a reason for it, and it wasn't for her benefit....which is why it's so heartbreaking that she's gone.

Absolutely shocked to hear this.

Met Sue a couple of times and what an absolute top top lovely person.

R.I.P Sue

This past week has made me have a re think of the way I conduct myself on here and how I moan at the silliest things in everyday life (we all do) as you really never know what is round the corner. As Mamba said, it's just a thin line between life and death and you really don't see some things coming. As they say, live life to the full and enjoy every minute because your time will come one day but Sam and Sue were taken from us far too soon and we have to be thankful we're still here posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.