Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

scall said:
andyhinch said:
The thing a cant work out in my head is why she asked me to take her and Toby on Friday the must be a hundred an one that would we Pm'd a lot and she knew I didn't know anyone on here. Dont know but I can't believe I hurt so much for someone I didn't know. Don't know if I should pm Toby about the lift latter in the week I've never pm'd her and don't know what Sue said, my heads struggling with the idea god knows what she's going through.

Because that was Sue. Why would she ask someone she knew, when she could ask someone who she'd get to know better and would probably be introduced to more people as a result.

There was a reason for it, and it wasn't for her benefit....which is why it's so heartbreaking that she's gone.
Yea I sort of worked that out in my head a bit ago sort of retorical, I can't say how much I was looking forward for a crack with here and sharing dog picks think I'm still shocked so don't know home you all new her well are, bugger my heads up my arse

tueartsboots said:
[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/68278_463623078164_1048201_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Sue says "Thank you my lovelies"
a great picture of her smile and friendly eyes

We never met.
I passed bluebird1 in MaryDs a long time ago and saw her shirt. She wouldnt have known my user name as I don't post much so didn't say hello. I certainly knew her in an Internet kind of way. I remember to this day smiling inside. I knew no one in there but once again I was back home. Back in Manchester. Back to see the blues. With my family !

RIP bluebird número UNO

mcfcliam said:
This past week has made me have a re think of the way I conduct myself on here and how I moan at the silliest things in everyday life (we all do) as you really never know what is round the corner. As Mamba said, it's just a thin line between life and death and you really don't see some things coming. As they say, live life to the full and enjoy every minute because your time will come one day but Sam and Sue were taken from us far too soon and we have to be thankful we're still here posting.

I pity the people who don't live life as us lot do, and the Sue's and Sam's of the world do.

As we recalled on Sunday with Sue, we all know each other just through City, and whenever any of meet up at a game, at a meeting or just a few drinks outside of a game, we're all such a mix of people that we can't help but have a laugh.

There's plenty of people who haven't have a tiny amount of fun that some of us have. Yeah we all have a moan and bicker with each other, but on the whole, we all have a great laugh.

Someone said to me once that I should get a life because I spent too much time watching City. I said if "watching City" meant I travelled around the UK and Europe, meeting a huge range of people and giggling my way through it, then so be it.

I don't know what Sue did for a living, what family she had or any other personal information about her. However, I bumped into her in bars and pubs all over Europe and the UK, and spent some great times together. That's what I love about it all. I fear my liver will be getting some abuse raising that many toats to Sue over the next season! :o)

You can shed tears that she is gone
or you can smile because she has lived.

You can close your eyes & pray that she'll come back
or you can open your eyes & see all she's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
or can be full of love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow & live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her & only that she's gone
or you can cherish her memory & let it live on.

You can cry & close your mind, be empty & turn your back
or you can do what she'd want: smile, open your eyes, love & go on.

RIP Sue

Just checked - Sue's JustGiving page remains active, if anyone still wants to support her charity: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sueclark48. She'd hoped to raise the meagre sum of 50 quid, but managed more than £500!

I also came across the picture of her dog, Nell, wearing Sue's Race For Life gear, but I can't post it. Too heartbreaking.

Sue was part of the Bredbury Blues furniture. Spoke to her on Thursday at The Crown. Can't believe shes gone. RIP Bluebird

Can't add much more to what has already been said. Met Sue once at Newcastle away. Lovely woman. RIP

RIP Sue ... A blue who unfortunately i never knew, however my thoughts are with you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzhMiiuSmGs[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.