Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

By hook or by crook, I'll be there.

Sue was in my thoughts again this morning. While turning right on Princess Road (opp Southern Cemetery) heading towards Withington Hospital I wondered if any funeral arrangements had been made yet, and to check on here when I got back home.
Then I saw the road sign on the street the hospital is on........Nell Lane.

I still can't believe what's happened.

shadygiz said:
Scottyboi said:
Im going from wythenshawe no car though:(

YET

you still have 4 days to twok something scotty ;)
There is an old fiat near me, shouldnt be too hard to borrow haha nah i will get the bus,will look like im going court in my suit!

Sues car is still parked up on our road with all the city badges in it, makes me sad everytime I see it.....

Im struggling to make the funeral, hoping I can juggle some meetings about. I'll deffo be able to come for a drink from 4pm though if anyone is planning something.

I'm glad to see so many of you will be able to make it on Friday. I recognise a lot of usernames from all the stories Auntie Sue would tell us every time we saw her. If I don't get the opportunity to speak to you on Friday then I apologise, but please know that seeing so much love and all the photos and stories you've posted has really helped me to stay positive while we've been on honeymoon. On Monday night I was a blubbering wreck reading all the Facebook comments because they were all about how much Auntie Sue will be missed, but the stories on here have been about how she lived and that's how I want to remember her. I look forward to seeing a sea of blue on Friday x

for those coming from M6 way the RHS flower show is on at Tatton park, usually chaotic on the 556, also the Crem has no overflow parking and the lanes get blocked quite easily, so leave more time to get there
BM will be the poorer without BB1

bellbuzzer said:
for those coming from M6 way the RHS flower show is on at Tatton park, usually chaotic on the 556, also the Crem has no overflow parking and the lanes get blocked quite easily, so leave more time to get there
BM will be the poorer without BB1

are we best to come down shaftsbury ave etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.