Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Bigga said:
hayley77 said:
Bigga said:
We are in Wythenshawe if anyone would be so kind? Me and the wife.

We had a discussion about attending as it's our son's birthday that day and Sue was meant to pop in with a card.

We had/ have huge respect for Our Auntie Sue, so we will attend and try and be upbeat for our son's 3rd birthday.

It doesn't feel to not go.
hiya, I can give u both a lift there

Hi Hayley.

It will be just me representing us both as we can't get a babysitter for the boys. I'm quite new to the 'Shawe so you will have to be at a landmark, if that's okay? PM me, if it's easier to discuss.

What about Scottieboy, he's in 'Shawe too!

Ill jump in if im allowed ill even have a shower haha :)

Scottyboi said:
Bigga said:
hayley77 said:
hiya, I can give u both a lift there

Hi Hayley.

It will be just me representing us both as we can't get a babysitter for the boys. I'm quite new to the 'Shawe so you will have to be at a landmark, if that's okay? PM me, if it's easier to discuss.

What about Scottieboy, he's in 'Shawe too!

Ill jump in if im allowed ill even have a shower haha :)

Now we're talkin'!!

With Sue's family not knowing the people she knew around Bluemoon, Mary D's etc, it felt only fair that her family share the time after the funeral with close friends and family and not a room full of strangers, which ultimately we are to them.

With that in mind, a large number of us have agreed to head to Shambles Square after the service. All are welcome to join us.

AM-FSF Blue said:
With Sue's family not knowing the people she knew around Bluemoon, Mary D's etc, it felt only fair that her family share the time after the funeral with close friends and family and not a room full of strangers, which ultimately we are to them.

With that in mind, a large number of us have agreed to head to Shambles Square after the service. All are welcome to join us.
I'm happy with this, whom else is up for this?

AM-FSF Blue said:

whereas i agree with you in the main when we were at sam's funeral his family actually asked us to follow on with them, we were all for going to a local pub or town but they asked us along with them.i think they wanted to see what bluemoon was all about and why sam was so hooked :)

i'll go with the flow though.

de niro said:
AM-FSF Blue said:

whereas i agree with you in the main when we were at sam's funeral his family actually asked us to follow on with them, we were all for going to a local pub or town but they asked us along with them.i think they wanted to see what bluemoon was all about and why sam was so hooked :)

And they no doubt came away scratching their heads after seeing the rag tag band we are mate.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
AM-FSF Blue said:

And they no doubt came away scratching their heads after seeing the rag tag band we are mate.

i think we helped tbh, although they seemed a little shocked as i answered the question "whats with the teatowel meaning?" then there was "why the cellar" they were a great bunch and Sue (the mum) was one of the bravest mums i have ever met.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
de niro said:

i think we helped tbh, although they seemed a little shocked as i answered the question "whats with the teatowel meaning?" then there was "why the cellar" they were a great bunch and Sue (the mum) was one of the bravest mums i have ever met.
She was amazing Bill. I was welling up talking to her and she was able to smile and laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.