Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

tueartsboots said:
de niro said:
tueartsboots said:
Squirtyflower cheers for the offer but I'm sorted, De niro is picking me up at 5am, daft bastard doesn't realise he will be driving all night ! What a **** I am ! (gave the wrong address !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

On my way, see you in a bit.
where are you? May as well get the fucking train.

G4S are on the lookout for you.

RIP sue,

you were so lovely to me and my family after Toots passing although i never met you I am so saddened to hear toyour passing.

Lots of love to you family

hayley77 said:
Scottyboi said:
Bigga said:
Hi Hayley.

It will be just me representing us both as we can't get a babysitter for the boys. I'm quite new to the 'Shawe so you will have to be at a landmark, if that's okay? PM me, if it's easier to discuss.

What about Scottieboy, he's in 'Shawe too!

Ill jump in if im allowed ill even have a shower haha :)
yeah that's fine.....what about tesco baguley??

Is that the one near Wythy hospital?

Mini BlueBird said:
I'm putting together a book of comments for my family to read after the service on friday. Because my family have asked for the gathering afterwards to be a private affair, and due to previously arranged commitments, I wont be able to make it to the shambles/waldorf so I unfortunately wont get the chance to pass it round to everyone. I am taking some of the comments from here and facebook and putting them into it (editing some of the language of course!). If anyone has any specific comments you want me to put in or if you want me to put your real names as well as usernames then please just let me know.

There'd be nothing left in Sams :-D

I wonder if this and Sams threads will be put in the Classics for us to read through from time to time? They could then serve as our own book of remembrance.

RIP Sue
x

I'm unfortunately not going to make it tomorrow due to work commitments I've tried everything to re arrange my work but can't. I'm gutted but know sue would understand, I would just like to wish her family and loved ones the best for tomorrow hope they can find the strength to get through the day.

I will pay my respects on the 4th August at the memorial event and hope to see some bluemooners that day.

RIP sue god bless xxx

Hoping it's a good ceremony tomorrow, though I can't imagine you can enjoy such an occasion.

Again, R.I.P Sue

With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Scottyboi said:
No idea mate upto our lovely hayley!
yes that's the tesco....shall we say 10-45....service is 11-30 isn't it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.