Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Sue was one in a kind, from what I gather the family won't to mourn alone, Ali has said nothing but a pint in the vine or rope for bm's and work out what to do, how much are head is fuck seem like a good idea, Bill I think talked to sam's family but a pint next door seems to make sence

de niro said:
then of course we should respect that, thanks for the heads up. i also agree with you about the shock, i simply can't get my head round it. this may sound daft but going to city will never be the same for me, yes we'll scream and shout and curse the ref and that but deep inside you think wtf its only football.

we have lost a great friend,a great blue and a great woman.
True. I really feel for the regulars on here and the families of Sue and Sam over these awful weeks. Again I didn't know Sue but saw the photos and then it clicked who she was. I saw her at so many away games and then last year in European cities, grounds and airports. Suffice to say I'll be thinking of her when we play our first UCL away match. Bluebird 1 RIP.

tueartsboots said:
Squirtyflower cheers for the offer but I'm sorted, De niro is picking me up at 5am, daft bastard doesn't realise he will be driving all night ! What a **** I am ! (gave the wrong address !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

On my way, see you in a bit.

With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Hope the service goes well

Rip Sue.

thoughts are with the family and friends today!

i miss sue on here as she was always friendly and good for a laugh, she was the mother of downstairs (on bluemoon). hope those who can make it give the bluemoon lady the send off she deserves.

R.I.P. Sue (bluebird1)

all the love, des. x

i ll raise one for you soon again guys, cheers,slainte...salut!

de niro said:
tueartsboots said:
Squirtyflower cheers for the offer but I'm sorted, De niro is picking me up at 5am, daft bastard doesn't realise he will be driving all night ! What a **** I am ! (gave the wrong address !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

On my way, see you in a bit.
where are you? May as well get the fucking train.

With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Scottyboi said:
Bigga said:
hayley77 said:
hiya, I can give u both a lift there

Hi Hayley.

It will be just me representing us both as we can't get a babysitter for the boys. I'm quite new to the 'Shawe so you will have to be at a landmark, if that's okay? PM me, if it's easier to discuss.

What about Scottieboy, he's in 'Shawe too!

Ill jump in if im allowed ill even have a shower haha :)
yeah that's fine.....what about tesco baguley??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.