Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

I note the ‘non racially motivated’ murder of a woman and her 2 children in Nottingham has seen a 31 year old white chap, Jamie Barrow, charged with 3 counts of murder. Apparently a well known poster of racist and islamophobic comments has deliberately set fire to a flat with 3 people in it. I wonder if he thought they were ‘invaders’? Christ this lot have got so much to answer for it’s untrue. Most mainstream media outlets are not suggesting any motive at all. I can also imagine if it had been a dark skinned bearded gentleman and a white woman and her 2 angels what the stories would be…..

I note the ‘non racially motivated’ murder of a woman and her 2 children in Nottingham has seen a 31 year old white chap, Jamie Barrow, charged with 3 counts of murder. Apparently a well known poster of racist and islamophobic comments has deliberately set fire to a flat with 3 people in it. I wonder if he thought they were ‘invaders’? Christ this lot have got so much to answer for it’s untrue. Most mainstream media outlets are not suggesting any motive at all. I can also imagine if it had been a dark skinned bearded gentleman and a white woman and her 2 angels what the stories would be…..
They can't suggest a motive now. It's sub judice.

We are busy isolating ourselves from the world now trying to keep migrants and students out - I have a theory that the Albanians coming here are not all gangsters and thieves merely Albanians hankering for the old days and younger history students all keen to have the "Albania as under Enver Hoxha" experience

The hatred of homosexuality, of single mothers, the fact that my mother my mother had to leave this country is a single mother, I hate those fucking bastards for that.
Not sure where you get that load of crap from. Christianity is about kindness. If this has happened to you that is because of human evil not Christianity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.