Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Carrying on from my last post, I don't understand why the Chair of these enquiry boards don't insist on getting a reply to the questions posed.

Other than blatantly showing up a lack of integrity and honesty, the individual is basically sticking two fingers up to the enquiry. And these cunts have so many questions that they really should answer for and take responsibility for the result of their actions.

Totally corrupt, dishonest and deliberately intending to frustrating the suject of responsibility.

so much for Sunak's lies concerning " honesty and integrity ".
The real shame is that most voters in this country wouldn’t dream of ever watching a select committee.
They would learn something about these corrupt liars if they did.
People like braverman make themselves out to be tough and serious, but put under the slightest pressure she crumbles and starts pouting like a brat- the technique perfected by Alexander Defeffel.

She's trying to hide the fact she's been promoted way beyond her means her whole career it seems. Utterly clueless. Scary, given the role she has.

View attachment 61750
Add Truss, Johnson, Mogg, Raaaab, Hancock - the list is almost endless. Sadly, when looking at the Labour frontbench, I don't find many of them much more inspiring but - hopefully, they have some of the integrity the tories are lacking.

Carrying on from my last post, I don't understand why the Chair of these enquiry boards don't insist on getting a reply to the questions posed.

Other than blatantly showing up a lack of integrity and honesty, the individual is basically sticking two fingers up to the enquiry. And these cunts have so many questions that they really should answer for and take responsibility for the result of their actions.

Totally corrupt, dishonest and deliberately intending to frustrating the suject of responsibility.

so much for Sunak's lies concerning " honesty and integrity ".
Yep. The Chair should halt proceedings until he gets an answer. Or stop the whole show dead in its tracks, pick up his papers and close the session . Same in Question Time. Put an end to this charade

This is everything I’ve been screaming at the tv whenever Braverman or some other Tory dickhead minister is on tv talking about asylum.

I would have given this a standing ovation if I was in the room.

Jesus Christ, she is absolutely bloody clueless.
How in hell did this country end up with people like this in power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.