Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

York, York St John, Cumbria are the ones I know that this madness would fucking kill - mad racist cowbag

Certainly when I want to reduce immigration, I start by targeting exclusively university-educated people. It's at this point that all of the nicey-nice arguments about immigration fall apart and you realise that there's just racism left.

'We want to reduce unskilled immigration and focus on bringing in educated migrants.' No you fucking don't. You've got a group of people who are, by definition, highly educated, speak English to a high standard, and have already integrated to some extent because they've lived in the UK for a few years already. These are exactly the sort of people racists use when they try to make arguments against lower-income people coming into the country to pick vegetables or care for their grandma. But surprise, surprise, it turns out they also don't want these people either.

Incidentally, before they first started publishing exit figures for the UK in 2017, they had estimated that something like 100,000 students were overstaying their visa. When they got the figures, the actual number was 4,600.

Last edited:
York, York St John, Cumbria are the ones I know that this madness would fucking kill - mad racist cowbag

Another Little Englander trying to cut us off from the rest of the world. Disgusting person who thinks she can play the "descendant of immigrants card" to prove she's doing it for the right reasons. Fck me we need an election.

Another Little Englander trying to cut us off from the rest of the world. Disgusting person who thinks she can play the "descendant of immigrants card" to prove she's doing it for the right reasons. Fck me we need an election.

It feels to me more like "must get immigration numbers down so we can make misleading claims about it" - probably due to pressure being put on to Make It Happen.

They've looked at the options and that this is one. The damage it will cause is not an issue as it doesn't directly affect them.

I’m quite perturbed on this, was it their families or was it nonces?

Are we not a first world country and how can a government official, who must understood child safety, be so flippant?

Every person in this country should be worried.
Believe it was criminal organizations what happens next to them be it sex trafficking forced labour or involvement in criminal activity who knows

If you look at immigration stats then this is an easy/lazy way to reduce them massively by the next GE so the Tories can claim success - even though we will still have just as many dinghys at Dover and Albanian gangsters.

It will kill higher education in this country - most places rely heavily on not just the current amount of foreign students, but also the higher fees they pay which effectively subsidise our own.

It feels to me more like "must get immigration numbers down so we can make misleading claims about it" - probably due to pressure being put on to Make It Happen.

They've looked at the options and that this is one. The damage it will cause is not an issue as it doesn't directly affect them.

Migration into the UK post pandemic is at a record high its just not people coming here to do jobs UK residents won't / can't for the wages offered.

Those coming here as students from the Far East do do in such numbers and pay fees high enough to prop up our FE institutions.

Braverman like Patel and Badenock are just populists who have even been abandoned by many of their fellow cabinet members happy for them to "fight the good fight" for them and keep the populist side happy whilst they themselves just destroy the country. Braverman is useful idiot and she and her like is are there to serve a purpose drumming up a red meat base to mask the party's horrible deeds

I honestly don't believe the Tory's care about what they see as winning the immigration battle. They are using it like a war to make them look like they are standing up for the country against an invasion.
Personally hope we can return to being a nation that accepts it's international responsibilities after the next election. Which can't come soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.