Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The tour guides at Auschwitz explain that the root of the holocaust was early dehumanising language.

Perhaps you could book a tour and correct them.
Bang on. That’s how it all starts, with words, then actions that the words have paved the way for ‘society’ to deem as acceptable.

The amount of piss this will boil will raise the temperature so signicantly all the snow will melt

I thought from the outset that the BBC statement was carefully worded - they said they'd remind him of his responsibilities (or words to that effect).
They didn't say they'd carpet him for it, and probably went as far as "use caution, please, ok?".

You are right, I have no proof that anyone on this forum is a hypocrite. However, I live on the outskirts of a large immigrant area and my personal observation is that no white people of any political persuasion are moving in. So no difference in observed behaviour between outright racists and outright non racists!
My observations are that many people like experiencing other cultures but ultimately they settle down with people of similar culture. So, most white middle class people will live in a white middle class area with a sprinkling of non white residents who have adopted white.middle class lifestyles. That however is nowhere near the same as living in a predominately immigrant area where the culture is predominately based on the original country.

Who made you chief of the local branch of the Stasi?

I had no issue with the ‘jist’. Just the obsessive and hyperbolic way you applied, and are still applying, the ‘jist’, or even the gist.
You do have a issue with it tho,hence why you're not letting it go.
It was Lineker's hyperbole that was my original point.
You attempting to widen the argument doesn't change anything,he chose a bad comparison to draw attention to his tweet,if you disagree with this fine,but I would suggest you're the one becoming a bit obsessive about this.

The woman was just on sky and she keeps saying we are using compassion , she keeps saying that , she is a fucking liar

The constant parroting of that line is so obviously at odds with the truth that it's just gaslighting.

I suppose there may be a new definition in a version of Johnson's Dictionary of the English Language with a different Johnson making it up!

He referenced ‘language’ used in 1930’s Germany, he didn’t say Nazi’s, he didn’t accuse the government or Braverman of being one. He called it out correctly.

If you think the words like ‘invasion’ are apt then I’m sorry you’ve been sucked in by this right wing government.
For the love of fuck,is there seriously anyone on this thread who believes that Lineker was not so subtlety referencing the Nazis when he said 1930s Germany.

The tour guides at Auschwitz explain that the root of the holocaust was early dehumanising language.

Perhaps you could book a tour and correct them.
Are you of the belief that the shambles the Tories are making of the current immigration issues could be the first step towards revisiting the horrors of the past.

For the love of fuck,is there seriously anyone on this thread who believes that Lineker was not so subtlety referencing the Nazis when he said 1930s Germany.

Is this obtuseness deliberate? The Home Secretary has described asylum seekers with disgusting language which many people including Holocaust survivors have also found worrying because it reminds them of rhetoric used in the past. Yet here you are getting in a twist trying to claim Lineker is the one who is being careless with his words.

Okay let me ask this. If the government specifically the Home Secretary didn’t use the inflammatory rhetoric to describe asylum seekers would Lineker have spoken out as he did?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.